Entrepreneurial Storytelling Bootcamp
Here is What You Get with the "Entrepreneurial Storytelling Bootcamp"
You’ll Get an Entire Workshop with 4 Training Modules + 4 Fast Action Plan Worksheets & Exercises + 4 Program Accelerator Checklists
4 Training Modules (44 pages, 11,916 words)
• Module 1: Start With Your Why (8 pages, 2292 words)
• Module 2: Uncover Your Real Story (13 pages, 3919 words)
• Module 3: Using Story in Your Marketing Efforts (12 pages, 2475 words)
• Module 4: Tell Your Ideal Clients Story Too (11 pages, 3230 words)
• 4 Sets of Fast Action Plan Worksheets & Exercises these worksheets contain a step by step plan of action with fill in the blank Q&A for you to personalize your training modules for your own business
• 4 Program Accelerator Checklists you can mark off as you go through your Action Plan and Exercises
Finally! Learn How to Craft Powerful Stories that Connect With Your Dream Clients in a Profound way.
Stop wishing you could create incredible content that gets your business noticed, and learn how to craft stories straight from the heart that resonate with your audience!
Hey there writers and service providers,
Writing content can feel like an ongoing (and seriously not fun) saga. Am I right?
You spend ages (okay, hours) pumping yourself with caffeine to create “enough” content. You do your weekly “content” tasks with a robotic swiftness. One email newsletter. 3 Facebook posts. An Instagram post a day. And can’t forget that blog post!
You thought content was king. But the truth is–while you might receive a Like here or a random emoji thumbs up there–your stories aren’t stirring emotions, or spawning sales.
Worse, you see so many other entrepreneurs totally crush this whole “storytelling” thing. One post and in minutes their comments section is bursting with sentiments like, “OMG, this just changed my life!” or “OMG, I feel like you’re speaking straight to me!”.
You want your voice to stand out and stand for something, too. But when it comes to sitting down and sharing what’s on your heart, you just can’t.
Yes, you yearn to connect with your audience in a deep, profound way, but when it comes time to tell your audience more about you– from what got you here to what challenges you’ve faced to all the struggles and the successes and everything in between–you freeze up.
Maybe you don’t know how much is too much to share.
Maybe you worry about somebody–your clients, your friends, your colleagues–judging you.
Or maybe you just doubt your ability to write (or speak) in a way that truly compels and hits people in the feels.
All you know is you DO want to share. And you want to HELP!!
But as long as you’re scared to go deeper, to get intimate, to get real, to show up and shine as the true you…I’ve got bad news: Your content will never break down the barriers between you and your ideal clients.
Deep down, you know that if you’re going to truly connect with your people online, you need to push through that self-doubt (and comparisonitis!) and start writing your stories with total honesty.
Well, here’s a truth bomb for you (that might actually ease some of the madness in your mind)…
Telling Your Story Isn’t About You–Even When It’s Personal. It’s Always About Your Listener!It’s true: Most of us yearn to tell our stories. But even when we do–and especially when we’re doing it for business–it’s not really about us.
Telling quality stories isn’t just a form of self-expression (although it is) or a “selling tool” (although it is).
It’s a way to help and connect and cultivate a serious level of know, like and trust with your audience.
Nope, you can’t just tell stories for the sake of telling stories. You need to tell stories in a way that relate to your potential client. If she can’t “see” herself in your story, she’s out of there!
But if she does? She’ll not only stick around and scroll all the way through, she might even eventually trust you enough to buy from you.
Storytelling–True Storytelling–is All About Connection. And Connection Breeds Quality Leads!Unfortunately, for many entrepreneurs (nope, not just you!), the actual art and science of writing captivating stories is a huge stumbling block.
We know we need to write stories to strengthen our brand and create a strong bond with our audience, but there’s often a voice saying, “You shouldn’t get too personal, or vulnerable.” or “Your story is boring.” or even “You don’t have what it takes to write a decent story.”
So you end up churning out the same old boring content. (Does the world really need another Facebook post about “How to make 30 sales in 30 seconds”?)
You play safe.
You attract an audience who won’t ever really get to know you. (If you attract an audience at all.)
And you never quite manage to connect on the level you could.
Luckily, all hope is not lost, my friend.
There’s a four-step process you can follow that helps you to craft powerful stories–no matter whether your issue is fear, comparison or a complete lack of storytelling structure.
Entrepreneurs Storytelling Bootcamp
In this 4-module, self-paced bootcamp, I’m going to lay out exactly how to attract your dream clients through the profound power of storytelling. By the end, you’ll be able to…
- Create a strong bond with your ideal clients by fusing your “why” into your marketing and storytelling–easily and effortlessly
- Hook your audience by crafting stories that are so compelling, they can't help but read through to the end, every time
- Adapt and shape your core stories to suit various platforms–and your unique marketing needs
- Understand your audience on such a deep level that you can easily craft stories they relate to and “see” themselves in (even when the story is totally personal to you!)
Sound fab? Here’s a glance at the delights in store for you…
WEEK 1: Start with Your Why
So, what’s your "why"? That's a pretty common question in business–but it’s also critical when it comes to storytelling. Just like a can't-put-it-down novel, the protagonist's "why" is the driving force behind every move she makes. Your "why" is what makes you go to work every single day. Learn how to incorporate that into your marketing and storytelling, and you'll create an instant bond with your ideal clients!
In module 1, we’ll cover:
- The importance of story–especially your own!
- How to discover your true Why—and why it’s fundamental to figuring out your client’s journey and what their next steps ought to be.
- Why your stories need to be relatable—and how to dig right into your client’s pain points and emotional needs.
- 21 questions to help you dig deep—and identify key moments in your life with absolute honesty
- Why meaningful research can help you define your own “why” moments and values—and create an instant bond with your ideal clients
WEEK 2: Uncover the Real Story
Want to create real connections? Your viewer, listener or reader needs to really “see” themselves in your story. But how do you create a relatable story they’ll actually read all the way through? You don’t have to share everything, but you do need to share the struggles and triumphs that will resonate with your ideal client. Module 2 is all about crafting a story that will hook your reader from the very first sentence and keep her scrolling right through to the end.
In module 2, we’ll cover:
- A proven structure and framework to help you craft effective stories—and catch your ideal client’s attention
- Why you need to find the conflict for your story’s hero to fight against—and the real problem and emotional need that’s central to the story
- How releasing your old stories instills trust—and gives you the confidence to help others release theirs
- Where to start your story—and how it impacts curiosity in the reader
- How to fully engage your audience’s senses—and pick the just-perfect level of detail for your stories
- 5 ways you can capture your authenticity in your story—in a way that feels most natural to you
WEEK 3: Using Story in Your Marketing Efforts
While it’s great to create a master version of your core story, you can’t tell the exact same story verbatim every time you’re infusing it into your marketing. But what you can do? Is learn the specific (and preferred) storytelling format specially-suited to each marketing situation, audience or platform. Knowing how to “adapt” your story across different mediums to do this help you feel crazy-confident about sharing it–no matter how, where or when you do it!
In module 3, you’ll learn…
- How to use your story in email marketing—and create an extremely powerful 5-step email funnel that taps into your ideal client’s emotions
- 3 tools to help you create killer subject lines that crank up curiosity and increase your email open rates like crazy
- Which types of stories to tell on which social media platform—and the delicate dynamic between selling vs. connection
- 3 ways you can improve your storytelling for “in person” events or video—and how to use feedback to improve them
- How to sprinkle stories throughout your website—that extend way beyond your About Me page!
WEEK 4: Tell Your Ideal Client’s Story, Too
Connecting with your audience isn’t just about telling your own stories–it’s about telling your client’s stories, too! Module 4 is all about getting to know your ideal client in-depth, so you can craft stories that get the right people hanging on your every word and feeling majorly moved.
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- Why you should know your ideal client so well she feels like you’re reading her mind— and anticipating her needs, even before she even knows she has them! (Yep, this is possible!)
- How research can help you speak your ideal client’s language—and create a stronger connection
- How to tell stories that give your ideal clients the starring role in “your” stories–much to their surprise (and delight!)
- One critical thing you need to pluck out of your stories–and the surprising thing you should replace it with.
- Craft your 5-point marketing plan, so you don’t have to break off and worry about ‘craft’ or ‘sales strategy’ while you are engaging with your ideal clients
- Why you need to live and breathe your mission and USP (Unique Selling Proposition) every day if you want to tell quality stories over the long haul
Stop Churning Out the Same Old Content and Create Stories that Make an Actual Impact!
Listen, I get it. Writing stories can feel like a huge mountain to climb, especially if you’ve struggled to write stories for years. Writing can feel like exposing your soul and putting your heart on the line (not to mention your reputation!).
I’ve been there, too.
But in all honesty, every online business owner can–and must–learn to write stories that resonate, and this bootcamp will show you how.
- Creating a deeper connection with your ideal client (so deep they kinda worry you might be a mind-reader)
- Feeling like your audience “gets you” (and likes you for you!)
- Knowing how to shape your stories to suit all your marketing needs–no matter what platforms you use
- Understanding (finally) how to write for your audience with ease (and not sweat, stress or struggle)
It’s all possible when you take this first step.
The reality is: Your clients need to hear your stories. And if you’re not sharing your stories (or not sharing them in an easy-to-digest or relatable way), you’re depriving your people of the very thing they need to hear from you.
So, tell me: What’s truly stopping you from connecting with your audience on the level you both deserve? Whether it’s fear, lack of knowledge or even a perceived lack of skills, I’ve got your back.
Join my bootcamp, and you’ll learn everything you need to know to craft relatable stories that resonate, transform and eventually, sell.
What do you say?
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better, more satisfying business, simply email me for a fast, courteous refund.